When Melbourne A|X kids get drunk.
11/28/2005 03:35:00 AM

And so the story goes after one hot awesome night out with my Armani Exchange buddies @ Bar 9T4 on Swan St.

I remember posting about last year's A|X Xmas party (see here). I can't believe how quickly one year has been and the changes that have occured over the last few months at work. The difference is so huge I just don't know how to begin. It was a complete overhaul of management, a million new faces, new set of rules, different way of throwing the xmas party, etc... Some changes have been fantastic but I do miss the old "family" feel of the yesteryear.

Nonetheless, I had a fantastic time... even more so than last year's. And here's some photos to prove it! When your Melbourne A|X kids get drunk...

This is myself and Tobes doing a bit of I'm-not-exactly-sure. Isn't he such a hot little model?


Mich, Nat, Tobes & Vic posin brilliantly.


Rob, myself and Mel


This is the result of Romy soiling herself as well as Tobey's shoes after dropping and thus breaking her glass of le vodka. ACE.


Romy: drunk.


Lauren, Michael 'hot pants' & I


Toby decided to sit on my lap for a extended period of time causing severe numbness to my thighs for atleast half and hour later.


Men are a somewhat rare species at A|X however when we get them, they do come hot and model like. ;)

Exhibit A: Rob. I'd say Calvin Klein?


Exhibit B: Toby. I'd say Hugo Boss?




And it's necklace fever!


Tada!

Been having some awesome nights out this week. On Thursday myself and uni friends Downzy, Al and Cary (spelling?!) went out to this dodge club in the city of which the night lasted til about 12 midnight. Like what the hell. The lack of success at the club didn't stop us from having a late and fun night, however. Go Stalactites!!!

Alex gettin down - we had the whole club to ourselves.


Downzy & I trying to do a really bad rendition of Alex's dancefloor moves - Yes, ahem, we pretty much had the whole club to ourselves.


Friday night Sarah & I went to the Prince of Wales - I shall not give out further details of this event - but photos of the night can be found on Sarah's blog here. HOT NIGHT. Music was awesome. I need to be more hardcore.

It is currently 4am and I should sleep but I can't. I'm a tad hungover & not feeling my best but I am still savouring the andrenaline of going out and coming home late.

xx

posted by Stellar Drella @ 11/28/2005 03:35:00 AM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives