A Merry A|X Christmas!
12/13/2004 08:03:00 PM

Last night was the Melbourne A|X Christmas party at Fiesta Restaurant on Toorak Road. The theme was basically "Clint Eastwood", so say hello to a bunch of crazy cowboys and cowgirls!

It was a pretty fun night although half of the Chadstone A|X bunch weren't there! Most of the party went out to a gay club called Diva afterwards. I really wanted to join them but I had to get up at 6am the following morning so I decided to skip it. Damn. Every time I get the chance to go to a gay club with a bunch of great people circumstances prevent me from doing so. *sigh*.

We had some nice Margaritas and Sangrias throughout the night though I must stress that I don't think there was ANY alcohol in those drinks... Well, not much anyway! :( Skimpy. :P

Anyway, here are some photos!!


My chaddy friends Romy & Genevieve!


Vanessa, Georgina and a Gun. Or Vanessa, Gun and a Georgina rather.


Me and Michael!


Rene (Melbourne State Manager) & I


Vanalee (Chadstone store manager) and Eugene (Melbourne Central Store Manager)


Me and Eugene!


Me and Libby


Penyata!! Deb giving Hilary a few spins ;)


Charles preparing for the penyata!


Diamond (the A|X Australia CEO) and Rene.


With Toby


Chadstone folk, Romy, Ben and I!


Hilary and Rob


Crown boys: Michael and Phillipe


Lastly, the Chadstone girls!! Left to right, Gen, me, Romy, Jane and Vanalee.

posted by Stellar Drella @ 12/13/2004 08:03:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
1 Comments:
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hey!

    Looks like you had a great time at the party! And The Killers' concert sounded insane! I'm so so jealous!! Anyway, I look forward to hearing all about it in great great detail when I get back.

    Miss ya,

    Sarah

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives