WH & Wishlist!
12/01/2006 05:32:00 PM

So I got my results yesterday. 3 x Distinctions, 1 x Credit and 1 x Withheld. And guess which one is withheld??! My THESIS mark! Arghhhh... as I lay in desperation (read: agony) wanting to know my thesis mark so so bad, I called up my professor and asked what's going on and he said that he's put my marks in on time and advised me to call the course advisor. So I called the course advisor and she says that this is "common". My second marker is taking his sweet time to give me a mark and so I have to wait a week longer than everyone else for my result. I don't really care about my other subjects... all I care about is my thesis!! Oh strain...

Since wednesday evening I have been on the computer checking every 10 mins or so. I've given up today.

Moving onto OTHER news, here's my Xmas wishlist! You guys better start shopping. :P

1. A Foofbag for either my iBook or iPod (both would be ideal). In the "Nami!" Japanese cotton fabric for the iBook and "Le Vert" Herringbone Corduroy for the iPod, www.foofshop.com.

2. A good quality curling wand.

3. A 'sock' case for my Nokia 6280 - it gets scratched pretty easy.

4. A white face plate for said Nokia 6280 as I don't really like it in black (which is what it is currently).

5. A cool new Filofax for 2007 (the "Eden" Personal in sage green). Mine is broken and old and crap.

6. Yellow/White/Black Adidas shoulder bag i.e.: This one here.

7. Glam & Punk Rock Cult Posters book - I can't remember the exact title but it's got Debbie Harry from Blondie on the cover and is packed with a lot of awesome David Bowie & glam rock content. Softcover, available from Borders (~$39).

8. An original Andy Warhol painting (I don't ask for too much do I?)

9. A small & slim TV for my room.

10. Voucher for Hype DC - I need new (but cool) sneakers.


Hehhehehehehe... Sweeeeet.

posted by Stellar Drella @ 12/01/2006 05:32:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives