Happy Birthday Bennnyyyyy!!
11/12/2006 06:52:00 PM

Ok so before I post some piccies from Ben's b'day, I just want to make a very quick announcement. I HAVE OFFICIALLY COMPLETED MY TWO DEGREES! Ahhhhh! Very happy and oh so excited. On Friday arvo I sat my very last Monash exam paper (hopefully). It was a long and stupid exam paper - i.e.: friggin easy but oh so tedious. I full on ran out of time... but I guess I would have only lost 1 mark for running out of time so I don't really care. ANYWHO... I walked out of the exam room a little flustered because I was writing like freak on E but it didn't take long for the realisation to kick in that that was the last time I'd ever have to do an exam at the Caulfied Racecourse!!! And... my last exam, ever, pretty much.

I was walking to my car with a crazy-ass stupid smile on my face and my head was just going "Omg omg omg I'm done. I'm done. I'M DONE, MOTHER FUCKERS!" And y'know, I just felt so hmm.... like... sorta powerful, in a sense. Now I'm 'qualified', no longer some university student working towards a degree. I HAVE my degree(s)! And the most exciting part of it is... I don't have a job. Can you believe it? I'm actually feeling very excited about the fact that I don't have a job! No commitments, I have all the time now to explore things and figure out what I really want to do. I know I was whinging before about how I don't have a job... well, that's cos I was just worried in terms of career security. Hopefully I'll still be able to go to Germany. And then I'll sort myself out later.

OK! So back to the purpose of this post. Last night Ben had his b'day drinks at Platform 3 in Richmond and it was a whole lotta fun. Everyone was getting really hammered except for me because I was DRIVING. But there was no other way I could have gotten there so I can't complain! Would have loved to have done some shots with Steve and Jess who were having a big marathon drinking night. Towards the end of the night though, four of us were getting pumped for some Jager shots but the bar ran out of Jager! Like what the.

Anywho, here's some piccies. Ben was pretty wasted already cos of the races. Hehehehehe ;). On his actual b'day we went to St Kilda for dinner at this restaurant called Mash on Fitzroy St. It was lovely and had yummy cocktails. And... the BEST bangers and mash in town, I swear. Hands up. Happy Birthday Ben! Looking forward to Eildon :) :) :)







posted by Stellar Drella @ 11/12/2006 06:52:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives