Strange going ons on tv
10/25/2006 05:11:00 PM

I'm at Desmond's apartment today studying for Heat. Pokemon is on TV and it's one strange cartoon.

I feel so awesome being at Desmond's apartment because it makes me feel posh :P. It is one fancy apartment with shiny lifts, polished quartz pebble filled still ponds, marble floors, awesome paintings. It's on St. Kilda Road and I'm sitting on his desk... and in front of me right now I can see the Arts Center, no more than 200m away. Then right behind it is the Melbourne CBD. It takes my breath away. It's just past 5pm right now and the sun is on the perfect angle to cast gorgeous shadows behind the buildings and add a serene warm glow to their faces. All looks so still and peaceful from the outside... but I can just imagine all the hard work, all the stocks traded, all the money gained and lost, all hardcore deals, important decisions being made today inside the buildings! Crazy. Thank God I don't have to know anything about what goes on in there. For now.

Last night I went over to Mike's place in Caulfield for some catching up with my uni friends. Robyn & Brendan were having a very quiet celebration for their birthdays. We drank beer/bourbon&coke, watched ski movies, and I sat listening to a range of stories of how the guys hurt themselves during random freak accidents. Ben drank himself silly so I drove him home (which was like 3 houses away). It was a fun and simple night out and it was great to just get out of the house from all that studying. Studying is just so boring now. I'm so so over it. It didn't feel so bad when I was in Year 12. But now, it just gets me so down! I'm glad there won't be much studying left now... that's one big part of uni that I will never miss!

NEWAYS, think its time for me to get home.
Spk later :)

posted by Stellar Drella @ 10/25/2006 05:11:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives