Okay, so I have a few spare minutes up my sleeve and decided that it was probably about time to show some piccies from my burfday events.
First up... is LOOP! On the actual day of my b'day on the 29th of August, I had a few peeps over for drinks at Loop in the city. It was awesome :)
George is takin' over this joint!

Joe in a deep and profound monologue.

The MLC Hokkien Girrrrls! Adri, Sarah & Me.

Dennison and I - Rock on.

Group hug!

My "wife" Robyn, & Me. Aww.

Andrew & Jess

What you looking at...
And the piece de resistance...

Spence in "Would you like to upload those now...??"
So, second up in my multiple installments for my 22nd birthday - the coolest year in the world (as I try to convince myself) - I had a 'secret' b'day party where none of my guests knew where it was going to be held... or what was in store for them. Some even thought they were going to be killed. But I got them to rock up to Caulfield station and the rest would be taken care of.
I had a rooftop carpark party! It isn't glamourous but we had an awesome view of the city skyline, the weather was perfect, I had good company and there were glowsticks!

Glowsticks strewn across the ground before people started playing with them. As Markii describes eloquently "it was a galaxy of glowsticks on the ground".

Steve & I - Rock On, again!!

Care for a Jelly Shot???

Mark's awesome photography skills of Caulfield Station illumiated with some green glowstick.

With the uni peeps!

Downzy & Jenko

Desmond & Lisa

Boob grabbing time!

Would you like to lick my lollipop?

Fancy a fireball??

Sittin' around...

It's the flossing emoticon!
What an awesome night :) After the carpark party Steve, Brendan, Rob, Jenko and I went to grab some Pizza + Wedges on Fitzroy St and walked over to Acland Street and hit a few bars. Ace ace!
On the Saturday I had an extended family birthday dinner. Got some pics from this but will come later! I'm all spent posting piccies for now! Ciao!
Jenko in in three photos and I am in one, hidden behind you. Where's the love?