Watching paint dry.
9/06/2006 12:50:00 AM

Okay so it's almost 1am. I have to get up at 6.30am tomorrow for an 8.30am meeting with my thesis academic supervisor. Why am I not in bed is because I'm waiting for my hair to dry! Next time when I wash my hair at midnight, kick me up the arse please...

There's nothing you can do with permed hair other than let it dry au naturale. This is cause blow drying will only make it afrolicious. And I'm not really in the zone for any of that afro look.

Had my heat transfer mid-sem today and it was fucking hard but I think I may have passed cos I could do more than half of it. Yeah, go me!

Meanwhile, I'm really hungry but I can't eat cos I'm about to go to bed and I had a lamb KEBAB today which is bad news for my thighs. Haha. I tell myself that I have to ... my brother just barged into my room asking me whether I am hungry. Yes I am. And I'm now going downstairs for a midnight snack!

[Back from midnight snack]

So, I'm not very disciplined but what can you do! Man, fuck my hair I'm going to sleep! So tired! 8.30am-5pm day tomorrow! Gotta sleeep! Don't mind me waking up to absolutely gorgeous flat and unkempt hair tomorrow!

posted by Stellar Drella @ 9/06/2006 12:50:00 AM
:: Post a Comment
1 Comments:
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This is unacceptablr Georgie. You need to write another blog. Plus you have that new browser which apparently makes it so easy to put photos up. So I demand a blog about dinner with your grandmother...

    PS Brendan says hi. he's right here. Well he doesn't actually say hi. I'm just saying that. But I'm sure he's thinking it. don;t put words in my mouth. <-He said that. Well typed it. You can tell by the crap punctuation. And we want to see photos of your party.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives