Short holiday and time to FOCUS!
8/06/2006 06:41:00 PM

Okay, so I'm back from my brief weekend away at Ben's boat at Lake Eildon with an ace group of uni mates and its now time to FOCUS. I like having a random weekend of just going away and not worry or think about uni or the troubles 'back in the city' for a while. It was so much fun and, I guess, well fed. Brendan brought up a good selection of food that leant slightly to the gourmet side - which I loved him for. Bruschetta, fetta cheese, spinach leaves, fritatta (though we never got around to that), mexican salsa... very pleasing.

Got a bunch of photos until my camera died some time last night before mess actually began (truth or dare anyone?). Will post some piccies up later when I find the time. Probably tonite perhaps if I'm not feeling lazy.

AHHH I'm now landsick! I'm sitting at the computer and rocking backwards and forth. Hiliarous.

Cheerio.

posted by Stellar Drella @ 8/06/2006 06:41:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives