All temporarrryyy...
8/28/2006 10:11:00 PM

You may notice the change in blog template. That is because my old template's (the really cool one that all of you like) has its image bandwidth exceeded and I'm getting all these ugly words plastered everywhere saying "Bandwidth exceeded!" - not very pretty.

So this is how this blog will look until the bandwidth has been fixed. Nice change eh?

So... I have 2 hrs remaining of being a 21 year old. Yay, it's my birthday in 2 hrs! And what did I just spend the last 3 hours working on? My Environment Fluids Field Trip report!

Might write a longer post about being a 21 year old... but I can't be arsed right now! I'm just not in the mood to be self contemplative. I'm much too excited about this week for my birthday - drinks tomorrow night and a 'secret' do on Friday night. Will be fun!

I thought turning 22 would be a bit more of a downer. It is an age you don't really look forward to because of all the hype of its predecessor, 21. It's like 22 never ever crossed your mind cos you just wanted to turn 21 and what happens after didn't really matter. But now that the hype of being a 21 year old has died down, its time to move on past its gleaming aura. And I thought that was gonna be a downer. But I'm gonna do awesome things for my birthday this year because I CAN... and it's so exciting!

Birthday birthday birthday!

xx

posted by Stellar Drella @ 8/28/2006 10:11:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
1 Comments:
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger markii said…

    Happy Birthday hun..

    Sorry I am a lame friend and pulled out the other night, but I will be there for your fabulous adventure this Friday!

    I'm very curious about it all. My friends at Uni think it sounds like an experience and a half.

    I have very high hopes - just so you know.

    Much luv,

    xxx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives