The Presets gig, no? Even better - A LIVE RECORDING!
7/16/2006 03:40:00 AM

So I was kinda bummed when I found out that there were only 4 tickets left or their gig at the Northcote Social Club (which is most likely sold out now), I kinda decided that "It's okay, I don't HAVE to see them even though they are FUCKING AWESOME". Then... today... due to my *exclusive* music connections (LOL) I have found another (and free) way to see them. It's confidential stuff so I won't leak it until the day. BUT ARGH! I love The Presets.

posted by Stellar Drella @ 7/16/2006 03:40:00 AM
:: Post a Comment
1 Comments:
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger markii said…

    Hah. I wouldn't say I love the Presets, but Are You The One makes me go absolutely beserk.. lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives