I have had a few Franz Ferdinand 'Fan Girl' moments. And tonight was no exception.
I was online typing up an email when Robyn came online to tell me that Franz were gonna be doing a live chat online in 11 minutes. And I'm like "Sweet, will be fun battling around in a chat room with a million fans". No, I didn't think too much of it but I thought I'd log in to sniff out the scene.
Turned out to be a lot more amusing than I thought! Nick, the guitarist, was online and we had a few interesting short conversations. I asked some ridiculous questions because I figured that he'll only respond to those that are ridiculous.
Let these images take you through what I got tonight!


At this stage I was absolutely pissing myself. Prior to this absurd question (btw, Alex is the band's frontman - absolutely hot as fuck), I asked a few other more profound questions like "What was it like playing at the festival in Thailand?", or "How does the Big Day Out rate in terms of festivals around the world?" and I received no answer. But he decided to answer to my impending marriage proposal to Alex. That's fine by me! Moving on...




Gotta love bands who love David Bowie. I'm glad we share the same interests.




Gotta love a band who loves Oscar Wilde! I can so see a dinner party happening. We'd spend endless hours talking about Bowie and Wilde over expensive wine and a meal cooked by Alex.

I thought I'd chuck this one in just for good measure. No response. I wonder why.
Considering how many people were online throwing random questions, I was indeed lucky to sustain conversation that lasted more than one reply. Rather pointless conversations, but that's the point of online chatting hey? I'm happy, cos I'm gonna be marrying ALEX KAPRANOS :P
Ah what a fun night. Yet another serendipitous Franz experience with Robyn. See her blog for her story. She got another kiss!
xo
*singsong voice* How much do you loooove me?
Oh yeah...I was meaning to tell you this right at the start...I can't come on Tuesday as I have to leave for my Ps test quite early Wednesday morning.