Why we should be nudists.
I'm quite glad to say that the proportion of girls wearing ugg boots out in public has significantly decreased this winter season. It's good to see young women liberated from the gravitating force of what we call "fad fashion" and moving on to bigger and better things. Wait, maybe ugg boots are no longer the fad fashion. Well, whatever the fad fashion is these days, I'm not really picking up on anything severely as horrid.
Speaking of horrid, I, however, saw some male emo looking person in skinny black jeans with RED ugg boots. It looked incredibly awesome and I have since been inspired to purchase a pair of red ugg boots (available from Cotton On for a mere $29.95) - to wear at home of course. Ugg boots can look great if you can pull it off but unfortunately, the majority of the population can't. And chances are I'm part of this population.
So onto the topic of this post of which I'm sure you are curious to some extent. Let me explain. There are consequences when you don't blog for a few days. One of them is readers bugging you to stop being so literarily constipated and in extreme cases, they INTERVENE in trying to get your writers juices flowing. A particular reader has done so... and if it makes me more creative than perhaps it's not such a bad idea.
The topic given to me is "Why we should be nudists". I had a quick thought... and I don't think, as much as it's rather nice to be 'free' and au naturale, I think I'd be friggin cold this winter. Seriously, I don't understand how anyone could be a nudist without getting some sort of hypothermia. I'm thinking that if we lived in some nice tropical island where the weather was gorgeous and warm all year round, then it is a possibility.
I have no issues with being naked so long as EVERYONE else is naked. I'm certainly not offended by nudity. I like those photos taken of a whole bunch of naked people standing around some famous landmark - it just brings about a liberating sense of equality and allows us to focus our judgment on each person according to their individual merit - i.e.: personality, humour, etc. - rather than on the clothes they wear.
Clothes, being the first thing we see when we see a person, can generally tell us a lot of things... not so much about their financial or class status, but their personality - whether they respect themselves, whether they are narcissistic (i.e.: arrogant losers who love themselves a little bit too much), whether they are lazy, and whether or not they are insecure (try-hards attempting to be accepted).
I reckon that, relating to the topic above - ugg boots and young 14 year old whores - if we were all nudists, we wouldn't have to put up with such bullshit. Would you rather see a fat person walking down the street naked... or see the same fat person wearing tight skinny leg jeans with massive overhang and a skimpy top trying to look 'appealing'. Firstly, if we didn't wear clothes, overhang wouldn't be so much of an issue because it would be classified as natural. Overhang on tight jeans is NOT natural - it's simply overweight people trying to wear what their skinnier peers are wearing in order to keep that mentality of "hey, so what, if she gets to wear it, I get to wear it too. Because it's the 'in' thing" - puh-lease. Yes, I must say that you DO have the right to wear it too but if it looks like shit, then why lower yourself to such standards where you're being ridiculed?
This is going on to be a big rant about how people who friggin look SO BAD in a particular item of clothing who continue to wear that same piece of clothing because its the current trend and will somehow make them feel better about themselves. But my point is that some people turn a blind eye against themselves for the sake of fashion and that's a real sad thing. And so if we were all nudists, lots of people will be liberated in two main ways. 1. People won't have to feel inclined to dress in a certain way to feel accepted or better about themselves, clothes are no longer your advertising billboard for the kind of person you are. 2. The rest of us won't have to put up with the eyesore of bad sense of style and/or overhang and dimpled thighs on miniskirts. I'd rather see the whole full-monty than to think "how sad is that person?".
I don't know about you. But a naked oddly shaped person will always be more beautiful than the same oddly shaped person trying to wear something that was not suited to them. Let's just say that if there was a world wide revolution for everyone to be nudists (as well as a really good external heating system during winter), I wouldn't be complaining because then maybe everyone would start treating eachother equally. Who knows what other good things that may bring?
Ah. Ok, so I think that's about all I want to write. I could go on forever but we don't want that. I've gotta say tho that if we were nudists, I'd still like to be able to have dress up parties :P I love dressing up too much to give that up! What's your opinion?
Could you be a nudist?
|
| 7 Comments: |
- At 10:09 PM, said…
I disagree, I think that we'd always find a way to segregate people. Instead of a bad dress sence, you would critisice someone for uneven labia, or a small cock.
And while you can easily change what you wear, your body is your body, you'd jsut have to suck it up and take what nature gives you.
I do agree that we'd be cold quite often though.
- At 10:17 PM, Stellar Drella said…
Mmm... but it is quite a trend (especially with caucasians) that penis size (in its full moment of glory) is proportional to the size of your palm. So... essentially, we wouldn't have to be naked in order to tell whether the guy is well hung.
Uneven labia, on the other hand, doesn't have a similar relationship and so I guess my theory fails when it comes to females. But you can walk around and not notice what's underneath the bushes.
And 'your body is your body', and that's right - we should all be naked and loving what nature had intended :) ;) Hehe.
x
- At 10:22 PM, said…
Fair point on labia, but where'd you pull that penis/palm fact. Some very reputable scientific journal?
- At 10:25 PM, Stellar Drella said…
Why yes, it is called "The Journal of Georgina's Worldly Experiences" - it's a known fact, so get with it. :P
- At 10:30 PM, said…
Not to get too weird, I could show you something to change your mind.
...Let's end this conversation now.
- At 10:32 PM, Stellar Drella said…
Uh, yes I think that would be a rather good idea.
- At 8:37 PM, Stellar Drella said…
BTW, when I said 'palm', I meant like the whole hand. Distance of base of palm on the thumb bone up to the tip of the index finger! :P Does THAT work now?
|
| |
| << Home |
| |

Chez George
| shay jorj |
n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about. Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.
dusty archives
|
I disagree, I think that we'd always find a way to segregate people. Instead of a bad dress sence, you would critisice someone for uneven labia, or a small cock.
And while you can easily change what you wear, your body is your body, you'd jsut have to suck it up and take what nature gives you.
I do agree that we'd be cold quite often though.