So much better on holiday!
5/02/2006 01:01:00 PM

It's such a beautiful day today. The sun's shining, clear blue skies all around, butterflies fluttering around flowers, my cat sunbathing on the bonnet of my car... and HERE I AM INSIDE ON A COLD MARBLE TABLE WORKING ON MY FRIGGIN ECONOMICS ESSAY in seething jealousy - JUST LOOK AT MY CAT!

Ugh. Assignments just remind me how much I am over university. Yet at the same time, if I were working full time, I'd be sitting inside anyway, and worse... cooped up in a stale cubicle with a computer and maybe a photo of me and my cat (sunbathing). Ugh. As I said earlier... there are already songs written for me... As Franz Ferdinand would like to put it...

"It's so much better on holiday.
SO MUCH BETTER on holiday.
That's why we only work when WE NEED THE MONEY"

xoxo

posted by Stellar Drella @ 5/02/2006 01:01:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives