The new Apple store on 5th Ave.
5/22/2006 12:11:00 AM

Wow. Have you seen the photos of the new Apple store on 5th avenue in NYC? I have an iBook and so I've got the Apple website as my homepage and I just saw the pics - it's amazing!! Here's a sample.



This is an example of why I love Apple. It stands for innovation - and doesn't this store just say everything? I have an iBook G4 and I love it to bits. It does its job and more. Secondly, I have an iPod. As much as I had such a huge initial aversion to a product that has completely saturated the portable music playing world, I ended up buying one because it's just so user friendly. There is a reason why its up there and it's not just a marketing ploy. Sure the iRiver kicks its arse in terms of music quality... but most listeners would give up a fraction of sound quality for a little bit more user friendliness and aesthetics. Apple products, just like its store, are just so visually beautiful. As all designers would know, aesthetics play a huge role in making someone feel better about owning the product.



More love for my iBook - I can record and compose songs, compile photo albums, a music library, organise my projects, surf the net wirelessly, and so much more without having to install any programs because everything comes with the iBook and everything is oh so synchronised and integrated on such a stable operating system. And no, Apple didn't pay me for this free advertising. I'm just saying that I entered computing bliss since I bought this (very cheap for what you get) computer. Worth every buck.

See more photos of the new Apple store on 5th Ave here. It reminds me of the Louvre.

posted by Stellar Drella @ 5/22/2006 12:11:00 AM
:: Post a Comment
1 Comments:
  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    think about yourself like an aple store and your brain is an aple comp. They also have mistake but thay seling them in milions. it is so many oportunity in this world for you, be positive. sorry i can not give you a job like an singer in my restoran that was disaster Ha,ha,ha...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives