Lego fucking rocks!
5/10/2006 05:10:00 PM

So I went to Toys R Us today to do some shopping for my Final Year Project. I am looking for a big tub of Duplo blocks and large baseplates to build my little harbour town to test in the wave generator. I found the baseplates but no big tubs of Duplo. Aw.

Then I came home and went online to see if I can order them instead. And what can I say... as soon as I went to the Lego Online Shop... I felt this slight tingle up my spine - the kind of tingle when you get excited about walking into a huge toy megastore when you're friggin five years old. The products that Lego has now come up with are fucking cool!

Check out Catwoman!! They have a new Batman range. When I was a kid, I *loved* Batman. He was my hero. None of that Barbie stuff really went down too well for me. It was superheroes all the way.

They also have a totally wicked Ferrari Formula 1 team range... They have the motorhome with "Scuderia Ferrari" emblazoned on the truck just like how it is in real life. You get the F1 car and the pit crew. *Drool* Hey, if anyone wants any ideas for any birthday presents... ahem, ahem.

Damit this stuff is just so cool. I'm feeling like a bit of an idiot getting so excited about toys - I probably look like someone who had seriously missed out on childhood... - but hey, why can't I?

Okay, back to my Duplo shopping. Maybe I should buy a 'Batman' set and turn my little harbour town into Gotham City. That'll kick arse!

posted by Stellar Drella @ 5/10/2006 05:10:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives