The dusty archives.
4/30/2006 01:42:00 AM

Dusty Archives - sounds like a good band name, no? Live Wires too... I'm adding these to my stash of 'potential future band names'. Whether or not this 'potential future band' will come to pass is not the point.

ANYWHO. Have you ever been so bored that you decide to go through this blog's archives?? Yeah, of course cos you love me so much. Just so much :P I just noticed today that I have a friggin post alteast every single month since its birth. Quite a feat, I must say. I had a quick read of February 2005 and wow, I seemed to in tuned with things back then. Work consumed me but I was having a great time. Now? NOW?! Ugh, I feel so drained.

Archives are great. It's like reading through old diary entries and the thought process usually goes something like this:
Oh god. WHAT! What was I thinking? I thought that? Aw, I remember that! Wow, that WAS cool. Man, that was so fucking annoying - glad I'm not like that now. Geez, I am a lot more mature than I thought I was. Omg, I was SO immature. I can't believe I liked that guy! Hmpf, he sure turned out to be a bit of fuck now didn't he? Aw, those were good times. Ick, why the hell did I do that for? Why was I so stupid? Wow, I really did the right thing.

ETC ETC.

It's almost 2am now and I have to get to bed. I need a productive day tomorrow to finish off my essay on Market Socialism (taking shape, taking shape, now shut up!). Tonight was Sarah's 22nd birthday drinks @ Polly on Brunswick St. Fun! Great venue. Beer is great. Good company - many people I haven't seen in ages.

Busy week coming up ahead of me. More graduate interviews, need I even MENTION this anymore? It's like a weekly ritual of mine. Some cool social events in between... and ASSIGNMENTS. Finance Basel II thing, thesis work... Eco essay... argh... Okay, I'll quit whinging because it seems that's all I ever do these days. And I don't want to come across as a whinger!!..

xxo

posted by Stellar Drella @ 4/30/2006 01:42:00 AM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives