Painting.
1/15/2006 12:46:00 AM

I started a new painting today. I rock.

I spent today doing very productive things. I dedicated a brand new (lime green) folder and organised all my research papers ready for my thesis work. I started writing up my vacation work report (which was supposed to be done last year but what the hell). I started a new painting. Yayness.

Soooooo not interesting but I JUST had to blog about it!

I also would like to blog this rather interesting fact. I have caught a cold on the left side of my face. Like what the. I have a sore throat on my left side, I have a blocked left nostril and I sneeze mainly through my left nostril and I have gunk from my left nostril ONLY. What gives!

Better than a cold on the WHOLE face, I guess. I can still function quite normally with one healthy non-cold side.

Oh and hey, y'know the feeling when you live your life (or atleast your adolescent life up until the present) with a 'theory' that you decide to go by and that 'theory' is the correct formula to success and then finding out like five failures after that it WASN'T the correct formula and that dumb bimbos had it right all along? Yeah I think I experienced this a tad over the last few days. And then I decided that no I'm NOT wrong, I just don't have the right people around me to get me.

x

posted by Stellar Drella @ 1/15/2006 12:46:00 AM
:: Post a Comment
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives