Gay Of The Day
12/05/2005 12:35:00 AM

I have been on Bnet for almost 3 (?) years now and Kelmar the super vixen writes Gay Of The Day or now known as GOTF (Gay Of The Friday) which is a regular segment dedicated to sharing with us the lives of famous gay people. This week's GOTF was Peppermint Patty!
I really liked this week's and I thought I might share it with you. And so it follows!
On to the Gayness Already!

Alright, alright. Keep your hair on.

This young lady has been a beacon to all the little lez-beans of the world, living in a world full of boy kissing and slumber parties, this girl was a hero to the little girls who had Barbie marrying Malibu Wendy instead of Ken.

So clap your hands and give a standing ovation to...

Peppermint Patty!



Patricia "Peppermint Patty" Reichardt is a fictional character featured in Charles M. Schulz's comic strip Peanuts. She is one of a small group in the strip who live across town from Charlie Brown and his school friends. Generally displaying the characteristics of a tomboy (read: lez-bean), she made her first appearance (read: came out) on August 22, 1966. The following year she began coaching a baseball team that played against Charlie Brown (read: OMG, how much more GAY can you be, girl?). She calls Charlie Brown "Chuck" and Lucy "Lucille" and is the only character to do so.

Peppermint Patty is noted for her persistent habit of profoundly misunderstanding basic concepts and ideas that most people would consider obvious. For instance, she probably is the only character in the strip who for a very long time did not recognize Snoopy as a dog, continuously referring to him as "the funny looking kid with the big nose". She also thought a school for gifted children meant that she would get free stuff if she enrolled. Likewise she once confused a dog obedience school with a human one, going so far as to enroll and graduate with the other dogs. It was only later that she found out to her mortification when she used that diploma to justify why she didn't have to go to regular school that she publicly humiliated herself for a meaningless honor.

She is widely known for getting a D- on every test or assignment in school, possibly aided by her tendency to sleep through class. This was explained by the fact that her father works late, and Patty is too insecure to sleep until he returns home. Her mother has never been mentioned it is generally assumed she is either dead or divorced.


Now, I know what you're going to say. "But KelMarSuperVixen, there is no empirical proof that Peppermint Patty was a lez-bean!"

To which I say, "Pishaw, you wouldn't know a lez-bean if she fell out of the sky, landed on your face and started a conga-line."

Here is your proof:

Exhibit A: Bitch is wearing Birkenstocks

Exhibit B: Marcy is her girlfriend

Exhibit C: Marcy calls Patty "Sir"

Exhibit C Con'td: We all know that Patty and Marcy were lesbian lovers before being lesbian lovers was cool (Portia De Rossi, I'm lookin' at you, girl. No, really, I look at you. A lot.). The way Marcie constantly worked for Patty’s approval, coupled with the way she referred to Patty as “sir,” signifies a typical femme/stud relationship.

Exhibit D: Both girls played for the female field hockey team. And Patty coached a baseball team, not some namby-pamby slow-pitch softball team.

Exhibit E: Dood, no girly girl on this planet would wear the kind of butch-ass outfits Patty does.

Exhibit F: Bitch has dyke butt. Seriously, check it out sometime on teevee. Bitch be sporting serious dyke booty.

I rest my case. Wow, look at me. I'm Perry Mother-Fucking Mason over here.

Kelmar is probably one of the most entertaining women I know. Don't you agree?

x

posted by Stellar Drella @ 12/05/2005 12:35:00 AM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives