2005 in review...
12/31/2005 11:36:00 PM

Yeah not now, maybe later.

A few days ago I bought myself a new sea monkey set. Didn't have time to hatch them so it was only until today that I did. I've done this before and they never hatch instantly for me. Right this moment I have ONE sea monkey swimming around. A little speck the size of this full stop "." swimming in the tank. I've been staring at it for a while. He's cute. His name is Jester.

I love sea monkeys. They are so cool! They grow, mate and have babies. I know I'm sad.

Happy New Year!

x

posted by Stellar Drella @ 12/31/2005 11:36:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives