Happy Birthday Benny!
11/06/2005 11:48:00 AM

Last night the engineering posse went out to the Belgian Beer Garden for Ben's birthday. The weather was gorgeous, again lots of beer and very umm... ruined french fries (thanks to yours truly). I think I grossed them all out. Oh sigh.

This is Ben getting a bit porno chummy with Downes and Andrew's finger.


And half the posse plus me a bit off my face (I'm an engineer who can't hack her beer okay, give me a break)


Great night! Happy birthday, Ben! It's Brendan's turn tuesday night, woohoo!

x

posted by Stellar Drella @ 11/06/2005 11:48:00 AM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives