Go the good ol' yeller!
9/23/2005 07:17:00 PM

I was sleeping. And then I couldn't sleep. And then I came up with an idea that I will dye my hair yellow. Isn't it wonderful, the ideas that you get when you're half asleep? So the next day I went to Priceline and bought myself yellow fudge hair colour. Bleached a big portion of my fringe and yellowed it up. Result is as follows:







I would like to add that I wanted to have whacky colour hair again but I didn't want to go all purple or pink because it's just so common these days (and once you've had the colour, sometimes you get over that colour) and I mean, how many people dye their hair bright yellow? Besides, I think the contrast with my natural black hair works well.

I'm already thinking of other colours to dye this bleached area after I'm sick of yellow. On my list: Baby blue, lime green, bright zesty orange, turqoise. I'm going to buy a bunch of Fudges and mix them. Or something.

x

posted by Stellar Drella @ 9/23/2005 07:17:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
2 Comments:
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Heya,

    Nice hair! It's so shinily metallic, I love it. You're looking very Avril (and I mean that as a compliment).. Let's go to Dangerfield and get matching skater girl outfits for Tuesday night. Let's scare the FOBs.

    Heard the new Franz Ferdinand album yet?

    xox Sarah

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger markii said…

    oOoOo..

    1. Yellow rocks.

    2. What happens Tuesday night?

    3. FRANZ FERDINAND ALBUM! I just got it yesterday, but left it at Tim's house.. DAMMIT! So now I gotta wait another few days..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives