Racquet ball kills
8/30/2005 04:27:00 PM

Andrew, Jenko and I played racquet ball today and I had my ass caned. First it was just me and Andrew and I was working up some kind of sweat I've never seen before. I was thinking "Jenko hurry up and get here and SAVE ME" - he did eventually. But it was good fun - I just suck a lot. I think it gave me a week's worth of exercise.

I'm stuck in the library right now - thank god that I have my maccie mac mac here with me (oh, did I tell ya - I got a new 14" iBook! Me loves it). Just did an Options tute that I missed a couple of weeks ago. It's not so bad - it's an interesting subject. I like derivatives.

The reason why I'm at uni for so long is because I have dinner with the A|X girls tonight. It's on Dandenong Rd so I didn't see the point going all the way home and coming out again. It's about 5-10 mins from uni.

I want to have my own website. I feel that this blog doesn't quite suit. I need to have more space to exploit my personality on. I feel contained and rather oppressed.

Furthermore, my fountain pen ink just ran out and I am iffy with going back to the ball point to write out my next tute. Yes, I write with a fountain pen, got a problem with that?

xo

posted by Stellar Drella @ 8/30/2005 04:27:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives