Well whoop de doop, Basil
6/04/2005 04:22:00 PM

So my post really has nothing to do with the title - I just automatically felt like writing that in the the title field. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

I really need to watch a few episodes of FAMILY GUY but I can't because I have so much crap to do. I'm still going at Fluids... just doing some past year papers. It's going ok... I think I have enough knowledge to pass it if I stopped studying right this moment, but I want to be extra sure in case its a super hard paper and I want to have something to fall back on! :P IS THAT YOUR REFRIGERATOR RUNNING? BECAUSE IF IT IS, ITS RUNNING LIKE YOU... VERY HOMOSEXUALLY. (Disclaimer: Please mind my occasional relapses into Family-Guy-quoting-mood).

Very tempted to go to Lollapalooza festival which is happening in Chicago in July. Provided my financial status, I might make a round trip to Chicago from NYC - the line up is amazing!! Tickets aren't cheap, but then again - so many great bands. And I'll get to see The Killers again. DEAR DIARY, JACKPOT. I'll have to look into price of transport, accomodation and see how things pan out.

OK. Um. Yeah.

Ok. Bye.

posted by Stellar Drella @ 6/04/2005 04:22:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives