Grizzly, who's Steve?
6/06/2005 07:53:00 PM

Well guess what!

Steve Canane, yes THE Steve Canane (see this) emailed me saying that he will MARRY me!

Hmmm... yeah, dream on ;)
I'm kidding. But he did email me replying to my suggestion that the organisers for Splendour In The Grass should consider the method used by the guys at Lollapalooza to discourage scalping. One of the stories a few weeks ago on Hack was about the problematic scalping of big music festivals. Scalpers would purchase all the tickets (yes, they actually become SOLD OUT) before the general public get to the ticket offices and sell them on eBay for more than 3 times its face value. I'm sure his next email would be accepting my proposal, though.

Had the finance exam today and I'm feeling rather confident about it. I just wrote everything I knew so... yeah. Fingers crossed :P

Fluids tomorrow... :( *sigh*

posted by Stellar Drella @ 6/06/2005 07:53:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
2 Comments:
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Damn scalpers.

    I still love ebay though.. that's how I got my Scissor Sisters ticket!

    xox Sarah

    GO STUDY FLUIDS!

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Stellar Drella said…

    Omg STOP TELLING ME TO STUDY FLUIDS! :P

    Yes, that's TRUE about your SS tix ;)

    I love eBay too. What shall art do without thy eBay account.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives