Hello Intense Mahongany Auburn...
11/21/2004 05:44:00 PM

Sniff. I am heartbroken. It is a very sad moment. I start vacation work tomorrow at a REAL engineering company and I must get rid of my purple locks. It's been great while it lasted. Rest in peace... I shall miss you.

posted by Stellar Drella @ 11/21/2004 05:44:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
1 Comments:
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger markii said…

    OMG!!! The hair?! XD!

    Congrats on finishing everything~ How exciting, doing placements and all! yeeeee~ every time I go past A|X I keep half an eye out for ya, but I never seem to catch you. You work there anymore? :o

    Well - best of luck with your placement, must see you in the holidays sooN!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives