Bring on unlimited cable!
7/01/2004 12:28:00 AM

Yeaaahh! It's past midnight and I now have UNLIMITED CABLE. Woohoo!! Before I was on cable but only had 1GB limit. This month, its unlimited! Yay yay. Bring on Naruto!

*downloads*

Man. This is so stupid. IT'S NOT DOWNLOADING!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?! ARGh man i waited a whole month for this and now ITS NOT WORKING?! Ahhhhrrhadfja;sldfja;sldjf;sdlkfj9qw3urawlkfsdx...

Maybe it'll work tomorrow...

-_- *sighness*

posted by Stellar Drella @ 7/01/2004 12:28:00 AM
:: Post a Comment
1 Comments:
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger markii said…

    hey georGie!! :O

    if you wanna d/l naruto, i would suggest using BitTorrent or a similar prog: http://btplusplus.sourceforge.net/

    To get the eps you desire, I would suggest this site: http://gotwoot.net/

    Ep 90 should be out any day now..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives