Still life photo study: A rubbish bin.
5/15/2004 05:26:00 PM

People who have seen me with my digital camera know how much I play around with it taking pictures of 'unimportant' things. An example: "You go to a motorshow and you take pictures of the FLOOR?!". LOL it's because I like to draw out beauty from things that people don't usually pay any attention to. When you look at something really carefully or differently, you see things that you've never seen before and you appreciate it better. That's what I do in my still life studies which I'll probably blog later.

Today I took a break from study and went outside with the camera. I was sick of taking nature shots in the garden and so I headed off to the lovely rubbish bin sitting by the curb.













posted by Stellar Drella @ 5/15/2004 05:26:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives