I am Ziggy Stardust.
5/19/2004 09:03:00 PM

Haha. I've seen the Which David Bowie Are You? test around before but never actually went to try it out. Well, I'm proud to say... that I am the David Bowie that made me become a Bowie fan... the LENGENDARY...



Oooh sonofabitch eyy?! Haha. Bisexual alley cat! Haha.
I LOVE ZIGGY, don't you?!

What I found absolutely hilarious (but quite apt in some cases) in the quiz was the following answers to these questions:

When you wake up, the first thing you grab is...
A mirror and a rolled up hundred.

Your first love was...
A schoolboy, neatly fucked in my bedroom

You most closely see yourself as...
Britain's first fascist prime minister and heir to Crowley

You're having a bad day. You're first instinct is to...
Write a cryptic song about it, with lots of metaphor and gay slang.
Slam your porsche into someone else's car over and over again.
Crawl into a bottle of scotch and cry yourself to sleep.
Take a cruise or buy a small island.
Hand the crying baby over to Iman.

You prefer to wear your hair...
Bright red, with a mullet that would make any hockey-jock proud.
Slicked back, immobile under three pounds of mousse.

Your favorite activities include...
Banging groupies.

Your loved ones would best describe you as...
The nazz, with god-given ass.
Paranoid, delusional, and psychotic, with frequent nosebleeds.
A rock'n'roll legend who mysteriously defies the aging process.

Haha. I love the David Bowies. All of them. Except maybe the one that had that huge wave of a hair style that towered fifteen feet with that spider made of glass.

posted by Stellar Drella @ 5/19/2004 09:03:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives