3/22/2004 06:29:00 PM

To think about paint and to think about glue... What a jolly boring thing to do!

Not really! To some people, maybe. But yesterday I had a very nice relaxing time at my friend Sarah's house doing some Chinese painting. She is currently studying Chinese Calligraphy. I know! I thought I'd join her and paint a few things. I've never sat down and did art together with anyone before and so that was just fantastic. Thanks, Sarah!

Still really stressed out at Uni the last few days...

1) I bought the wrong textbook. The bookstore won't let me exchange it for the right one! Tight asses! I didn't have the receipt but the book is obviously still SO brand new. Does anyone want a textbook called "Australian Corporations & Securities Legislation"?! $55/-!!

2) My subjects are boring.

Ok so there's more to why I'm stressed out but I don't believe in ranting to you lot about it here! It would just get so boring and wear my blog page thin with useless droning.

Right this moment I am applying for Vacation Work at Ford Australia. I would SO love to work there because it'll just get me interested in engineering again. But they have this massive mofo of an application form! Now they are sitting me through a psychology test. Is my mind capable of blowing these peeps off their seats? Stay tuned for more!

Hmm, what else. Oh yeah. BowieNet. Yet another member is leaving in protest. That takes guts and a whole lot of integrity. Sometimes I just don't agree with what David Bowie is doing and especially the whole UltraStar thing. He is David fucking Bowie for christ sakes! He DOES have a say when UltraStar starts ripping its fans off with UltraExpensive merchandise and so called personalised RARE wall plaques. But y'know it's probably a very complicating process and so I don't want to show my shiny ass so much. I just won't buy any of the things that's being sold at the BowieStore. I love and respect that man more than anything - but *sometimes* he does things that make you think "What the fuck for?!"

I love Diamond Dogs!!

xx Georgina




posted by Stellar Drella @ 3/22/2004 06:29:00 PM
:: Post a Comment
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



Chez George

| shay jorj |

n. The blog of Georgina - perfectionist, realist, surrealist, futurist, modernist & romanticist. A confusing collection of thoughts, rants, art, music, dreams, opinions, news, photos and other random bullshit you didn't need to know about.

Origin. mid 18th century French; Greek name for 'farmer'.

dusty archives